- It’s Time d’Arnaud or Else
- WBC: America’s Pastime or Latin America’s?
- Prospects On Deck: Jorge Alfaro – Phillies C
- Legends on Deck The Podcast: Episode 6, The Business of Baseball
- The Dark Knight’s Next Evolution: From Hurler to Pitcher
- A Bloop And A Blash – Exclusive Interview With Padres Slugger Jabari Blash
Game Of The Week: Royals Homer Their Way To 6-1 Win
- Updated: April 25, 2016
In the the rubber match of the “Game of the Week” series between the Baltimore Orioles and Kansas City Royals, the defending World Series Champions were led by Eric Hosmer and Alex Gordon who both homered in the 6-1 victory to take the series.
Eric Homer helped the Royals with a solo homerun on a line drive to right field for the go ahead run and a 2-1 ballgame.
Wright pitched six and one third innings allowing five runs on eight hits; striking out four batters, he was charged with the loss (1-2).
Ventura pitched seven innings allowing just one run on three hits; walking two and striking out four, he earned the win (2-0).
Adam Jones: 1 for 4
Mark Trumbo: 1 for 4; RBI
Kansas City Royals-
Mike Moustakas: 1 for 4; RBI; R
Lorenzo Cain: 1 for 4; RBI
Eric Hosmer: 2 for 3; RBI; R
Alex Gordon: 2 for 3; RBI
Drew Butera: 2 for 4; RBI; R
Latest posts by Bethany Cohen (see all)
- Nats Trade Top Prospects For OF Adam Eaton - December 7, 2016
- Royals Trade Wade Davis To Cubs In Exchange For Jorge Soler - December 7, 2016
- Rockies And Ian Desmond Agree To 5-Year Deal - December 7, 2016